Healthy No Bake cookies
By: Raquel S.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cool time: min. 1 hour
These sweet and salty treats are a perfect gluten free, refined sugar-free and vegan snack that is guilt-free!
- ½ cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla (optional)
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cup gluten free oats
- pinch of salt
- Place small stove top pot on low heat and melt peanut butter, coconut oil and honey.
- Once melted, mix together and turn off heat.
- Add vanilla, cocoa powder, oats and salt. Mix well until all incorporated.
- Roll them into balls then flatten them out and place on cookie tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Place cookies in freezer, let cool for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to eat, take cookie out of freezer and let it thaw on counter for 1 min. and it’s ready to munch on!